Pork & Pineapple Summer Skewers
Pork & Pineapple Skewers –
Enjoy this sweet ‘n’ salty supper. These skewers have it all—teriyaki sauce adds a hit of savory flavor while jalapeños bring the heat.
TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 lb. pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small pineapple (about 1 lb.), trimmed, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, cut into 6 wedges, each halved crosswise
- 8 oz. baby peppers (mixed colors), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Garlic-Ginger Teriyaki Sauce, for basting
- n large bowl, toss pork, pineapple, onion, and peppers with oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Thread pork and vegetables onto skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until pork is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes total, basting with teriyaki sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking.