Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Pablano Peppers | Food
The perfect dinner for end of summer entertaining.
This delicious grilled pork tenderloin recipe will have your guests talking for weeks!
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
YIELD: 6 SERVINGs
- 3 large poblano peppers
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon aniseed, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Cut each pepper in half and remove the seeds. Stuff peppers with cheese; set aside.
- Combine the seasonings; rub over pork. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat until a thermometer reads 145°, about 15 minutes. Place peppers over indirect heat; cook until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, about 8-10 minutes.
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
3 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 pepper: 304 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.
Courtesy of Taste of Home.com