Your Healthy Lifestyle Plan | Wellness
Want to live a healthy lifestyle?
Smart eating, fitness, and sleeping habits are all it takes.
Healthy Eating Plan:
- Fill up on vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products
- Include lean meat, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Limit sodium, saturated, and trans fats, added sugars, and alcohol
- Control portion size
Healthy Fitness Plan:
- Health benefits start in as little as 1 hour of exercise per week
- Reduce the risk of many chronic diseases with a total of 2 1/2 hours per week of moderate-intensity exercise, such as a brisk walk.
Healthy Sleeping Plan:
- Studies show a relationship between lack of sleep and obesity
- A common myth is that you can learn to get by on little sleep with no negative effects
- Get enough quality sleep at night – it’s vital for mental health, physical health, quality of life and safety
Talk To Your Doctor About Healthy Choices That Are Right For You.