Rum, Kahlua & Coke Popsicles
RUM, KAHLUA & COKE POPSICLES –
Summer just got a whole lot better with these rum and coke popsicles! They are also known as Dirty Pirate Popsicles that is named after the famous Dirty Pirate drink.
- 1/4 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 cups Coca-Cola Flat Open a bottle and let it sit overnight to remove any carbonation
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- Popsicle Molds
- Wooden Popsicle Sticks
- Add all of the ingredients into a pitcher and stir.
- Poor into the popsicle molds
- Insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight. Run hot water for a few seconds on the outside of the mold to release pops!
Tip: applying a layer of aluminum foil over the top of the mold. This will keep the wooden sticks from moving.